Original pad00000.meta: Google Drive Link (16/2/2017 9:57 AM)
Q: The launcher is stuck at 0% or it cannot patch fully to 100%!
A: You’re using an older version of the english patch. Replace the backup pad00000.meta file in the BlackDesert/Paz folder and restart the launcher, it will patch up to latest content. Backup new pad00000.meta file and re-download and apply the english patch, overwriting the files. If you didn’t make a backup of that file, then you have to press the repair button on top the progress bar in the launcher.
- Go to your BlackDesert/Paz folder and copy and paste the pad00000.meta file back into the same folder. Now you have 2 copies of the same file.
- Download the English patch.
- Place unzipped folders (Paz/prestringtable/stringfolder) in your root BlackDesert folder. Overwrite when asked.
– “C:\Program Files (x86)\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\prestringtable”
- Done! Start up the game and enjoy!
- When one day, you started the launcher and it gets stuck at 0% or it cannot patch back fully to 100%, it means that there is a new content update and the old English patch will not work.
- Go to our Discord channel, and notify Aeyko (HERA) about the new patch.
- Go back to your BlackDesert/Paz folder and delete the pad00000.meta file.
- Rename the copied same file (pad00000 – copy.meta) to the original name: pad00000.meta or pad00000 if you hide file extensions.
- Start the launcher and let it patch up to 100% fully.
- Once the patcher is done, REPEAT FROM STEP 1.
Q: After pressing the Start button on the game launcher, the game launches and immediately crashes, why?
A: The english patch is outdated, which the game doesnt recognise as it has updated new content (game patched) and you have to wait for a new one. In the meantime, you can delete the “prestringtable” folder first to continue running the game.
Q: The launcher is not translated!
A: The launcher is pretty straightforward, our efforts will be channeled to patch the ingame content instead.
Q: The launcher is stuck at 0%!
A: You’re using an older version of the english patch. Replace the backup pad00000.meta file in the BlackDesert/Paz folder and restart the launcher, it will patch up to latest content. Backup new pad00000.meta file and re-download and apply the english patch, overwriting the files.
Q: I don’t like the font, can I change it?
A: Sure you can! Grab any .ttf (TrueType font) and drop it into BlackDesert/prestringtable/font folder. If you would like a BOLDER font, you can download from here > Google Drive Link.