Beluga Lagoon is a new 6v6 PVP Battleground
Entrance Level: Lv50 HM1
How to enter: F8 Battleground Lobby
How to Play?
- Each team of 6 starts at each opposite ends.
- Each team has 3 nodes each.
- Horn spawns in the middle. (similar to Olympic torch)
- Carry the horn back to your node to activate. (however, opposing team can steal your node)
Achieve 1 out 3 conditions to win
- All 3 of your nodes are activated.
- Reaches 1,800 points.
- After 15 minutes time limit, Team with the higher score wins.
- Horn runners will have a set of skills. (Key 1, 2 and LMB)
- Key 1: Movement speed buff
- Key 2: Gain Immunity
- LMB: Block
- Horn will drop if you; press key 4; being cc’d; dead or time up.
- Horn spawns 10 seconds later after the round begin.
- Once the horn is taken, the counter will start and respawns at this intervals; 1m50s/2m20s/2m50s/4m30s.
- Captured 1 node: 2 points per second
- Captured 2 nodes: 6 points per second
- Kill an enemy: 30 points
Peak Hour PVP
- Beluga Lagoon (Every Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun)
- Whirlwind Valley (Every Tues, Thurs and Sat)
- Starts from 20:00~22:00hrs
Peak Hour Farming
- Floating Island (Every Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun)
- Soulstone Plains (Every Tues, Thurs and Sat)
- Starts from 19:00~00:00hrs for Mon~Fri
- Starts from 12:00~00:00hrs for Sat~Sun
- 6 players in the same guild can queue together to this 2 battlegrounds, Beluga Lagoon and Whirlwind Valley.
- Every Tues and Sat from 20:00~22:00hrs ONLY.
- Select “Guild Battle” to queue.
- “Battleground Commander” is required to be in the party. By default, it’s the Guild Master but can be changed by pressing H using the Guild Menu)
- There will be Guild Battles rewards.
- There will be Guild Battles related achievements.
- +200% extra Battle Points and there is also Guild Battles ranking.
Simplified Weapon Tree
- Existing Weapon before any legendary grades will become antique items.
- New simplified weapons will be introduced.