Over the festive holidays, Black Desert TW team has been working hard to bring about improvements to the TW client.
In the blink of an eye, OBT is almost upon us! Here are some of the changes that the team is working on.
Black Desert TW has strengthened their servers and it will be faster, and more stable so as to prepare for the overwhelming numbers during OBT. Account security is being improved as well, and more information about this will be released in another post in the future.
- Font readability is the issue that most players have pointed out, and this is currently being improved.
- The auto-run feature is under review as well, because players have pointed out that they often get “obstructed” by objects like stones and bushes. If there are any more of such issues during OBT, please submit a ticket and point it out to the team.
- Sometimes, horses that are parked around an NPC will jam up the hit box and cause players to not be able to interact with the NPC. This issue will also be corrected. NPCs and quests that only appear at certain timing will also be highlighted to the players so as to make it convenient for them while doing quests.
- Different languages will also be made available for those who wants to listen to the dialogue in other language apart from Mandarin. (Note: only for sound. Please use our Project Aeyko for 99% English text translation)
- Apart from the above changes, the team is also working to improve on: quest window and description, tips on acquiring titles, ease of use of warehouse, speed of observation (viewing) mode, and many other game functions.
This TW server is the first server that is managed by Pearl Abyss, hence the team is doing their best to release new content at a faster pace so as to keep the players excited and occupied. New classes, new region, and conquest wars awaits you when you embark on the OBT!
*Editors note: They have still been tight-lipped on any details of what classes or region will be released.
Lastly, we hope to see more of you join us at Guild EMPERIAL while we make a name for ourselves in this server! We’ve decided to open more slots in guild for recruitment, so feel free to apply using our google form or reply in our forum thread!